Welcome to the Naarikala.com website terms and conditions for use. We recommend that you read through all the points below carefully and make sure you understand them before going ahead and ordering anything from our site. It’s important that you understand that by ordering any of our products, you are basically agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We also recommend that you print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
1. Who we are: The term ‘Naarikala,’ ‘Naarikalat.com,’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is BXX-2053-2A1 Adjoining Imperial Hotel, Pakhowal Rd, Gurdev Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001. Naarikala is registered for GST under 03AHYPB0986FIZ9 The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. If you have any comments or suggestions, you can reach out to us at BXX-2053-2A1 Adjoining Imperial Hotel, Pakhowal Rd, Gurdev Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001.
2. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: We accept orders from within India only as of now. Hence you are bound exclusively by the courts of India ( Central as well as State).
3. Changes to these Terms and Conditions: No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
4. Pricing and Availability: The prices of the goods are those specified on Naarikala Website. The price, as displayed, is inclusive of GST (at the standard India – central as well as state – rate).There will be an additional charge for delivery. Orders are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that the goods are unavailable, the customer will be notified by Email. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
4.1. The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
4.2. Product prices include GST. However, if the rate of GST changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the GST you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in GST takes effect.
4.3. If there is a pricing error and it is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
5. Delivery of Goods – Naarikala will deliver the goods ordered to the delivery address supplied by the customer. Availability permitting, all orders paid for by credit card will be dispatched immediately. Naarikala is entitled to deliver in part. Dispatch of goods constitutes fulfilment of contract.
6. Naarikala Warranty 100% money back guarantee – If the goods delivered are not what the customer ordered, are of incorrect quantity or are damaged or defective, Naarikala will, if the customer returns them within a fifteen-day period, at the customer’s option either give a full refund or where possible make good any shortage or non-delivery or replace any damaged or defective goods. Not all goods purchased from Naarikala may be returned for a refund. Please see section 6.(1) for non returnable items. If you receive any damaged or faulty items or have missing items, you must notify us within 48 hours of taking your delivery.
6.1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. Please note that we CANNOT accept returns of any personalised products unless damaged or faulty.
6.2. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package. All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
6.3. The whole product and packaging must be returned in the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
6.4. You or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting.
6.5. We try to make refunds within 10 days of receipt back to us though we promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
6.6. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
6.7. We are unable to replace an item until the original is returned to Naarikala. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
6.8. Sometimes and especially if goods are purchased in advance for a present or delivered while on holiday, aforementioned 10 day response timescales can be missed. Therefore, without prejudice and as a gesture of goodwill, we are happy to consider the following remedy on a case by case basis:
Should an item not be required and is returned and received by us between 10 working days and 30 calendar days, we will be happy to accept the item(s) back with refund of goods to the value of 60% of the purchase price (excluding shipping).
Should an item be returned and received after 30 calendar days, we will have no obligation to refund. If you wish the item resent to you, we will ask for additional shipping costs.
[*] “10 working days from receipt of delivery” shall be defined as the date from when your shipment is received by you, being the date of signature that the package is received by you.
7. Intellectual Property: All the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on this website (the “Material”) are the copyright of Naarikala. Unauthorised use of the Material including the production, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of Naarikala or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. The names and logos of Naarikala and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trademarks of Naarikala and may not be used without the prior consent of Naarikala.
8. Disclaimer: Naarikala hereby, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Material and any goods and services supplied in relation to this website, whether expressed or implied or statutory (including all implied warranties and conditions of the merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose). In no event that Naarikala be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever even if Naarikala has been advised of the possibility of damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website, interruptions or delays to this website, the provision of or failing to provide services, or for any information, material, goods and services obtain through this website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Invalidity of Terms and Conditions
If for any reason part of these terms and conditions are unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions will not be affected.